Assalamualaikum dan Salam Sejahtera...
Bersiaran kembali bersama Nutella & Strawberry Jam Red Velvet Bites ni ya. Apa khabar semua pengunjung blog ini? Doa dan harapan Diana, moga semuanya sihat sejahtera hendaknya.
Seperti biasa, resipi kek red velvet ini sememangnya menggunakan resipi yang biasa Diana guna selam ini. Resipi Red Velvet Cupcake dan kita bakar dalam loyang ya. Untuk memudahkan lagi, Diana salin semuala di entri ini ya. Jom semak resipinya.
:: Resipi Oleh ~ Sugar & Snapshots ( TQ )
Yield : about 24 cupcakes
- 2 cups cake flour ( sifted )
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp red alkalized cocoa powder _ Diana guna serbuk koko biasa
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs plus one egg yolk ( room temp )
- 3 drops of red gel-paste food coloring
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cider vinegar _ Diana guna white vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare your cupcake tins with your favorite cupcake wrappers.
- Sift your flours, cocoa and salt together into bowl or onto some parchment paper and set aside.
- With your stand mixer or electric hand-mixer on medium-high, whist the oil and sugar on medium-high speed until they are well combined.
- Add your eggs one at a time to the mixer until each one is mixed in well. Stop and scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl to make sure it's all consistent.
- When all of your eggs are in and thoroughly incorporated add your three drops of gel-paste food coloring and the vanilla extract. ( I don't really like to add a lot of coloring and the red alkalized powder does a great job of making these a nice natural looking red but you can add more color as you need to your taste, especially if you're using plain dutch cocoa powder ).
- Turn your mixer down to low and carefully add a third of the flour/ cocoa/ salt mix. Add half of the buttermilk and whisk together until just combined.
- Add in another third of the flour and combine, then the rest of the buttermilk ( whisking until just combined again ) and then the rest of the flour. Whisk until the last of the flour is just incorporated.
- In a small bowl or cup whisk the vinegar and baking soda together ( remember, it will foam up so make sure your container isn't too small ). Add this to the batter and mix on medium speed for about 10 - 12 seconds until it's incorporated.
- Fill each muffin cup three-fourths full with batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes or so, rotating the pan halfway through to ensure even baking.
- When a toothpick in the center comes out clean they're done. Don't over-bake!.
- Let them cool completely before frosting ( but it's okay if you want to eat one warm. They're really yummy! )
Untuk frosting, Diana guna Cream Cheese Frosting dari Martha Stewart.